HOME-BASED MANAGER FOR ONLINE WRITING FIRM (Philippines)
May 2, 2012
Summary of Duties:
1. Submit proposals to clients (a proposal template will be provided)
2. Schedule and assign projects to writers (we have more than 20 writers at the moment)
3. Edit write-ups submitted by writers (write-ups include articles, web content, press releases, e-books, etc.)
4. Deliver projects to clients via email
5. Reply to emails and inquiries from clients around the world, but mostly from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, etc.
Full details and instructions about each duty will be provided
• The successful applicant will be provided with necessary training, tutorial and everyday assistance.
• This job is best suited for stay-at-home moms or individuals who have the passion to sit with their computers for long hours
• This job requires being online during the entire working hours
• Must be a graduate of journalism from a reputable university in Manila
• Must have at least two years experience in online writing
• Must have a wide experience in article writing, web content writing, press release writing, e-book writing, etc.
• Must have an extensive knowledge of the current trends in online writing
• Must be knowledgeable with the AP Writing Style
• Must possess excellent managerial, communication and editing skills
• Must be good in scheduling
• Must have a home office free from unnecessary household chaos; the home office must be equipped with office supplies
• Must possess a personal computer; Mac laptop is highly recommended for reliability, mobility and flexibility
• Must be online during whole working hours
• Must have a reliable and fast Internet connection (stationary and on the go)
• Must have accounts on PayPal, DropBox, Skype and Copyscape
• Must be able to communicate and send updates via email, Skype (chat) and SMS, if needed
• Must be willing to work four (4) hours daily, Monday to Friday
• $180 USD monthly (20 hours per week, excluding weekends)
- Location: Philippines
- Compensation: $180 USD monthly
- Telecommuting is ok.
- This is a part-time job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
JOB SOURCE: CRAIGLIST MANILA
DATE POSTED: April 3, 2012
Disclaimer: The following posts are not paid advertisements whatsoever from this website. Philippine Jobs Online is not connected whatsoever to these posts. Team members from Philippine Jobs Online are only posting these to help fellow team members, friends, relatives and other readers through this website. If you have any question, reaction or comment even additional guide, tips, review, etc., please leave a message below using the comment boxes. Thank you and God bless you always!
writing jobs, writing jobs online, writing jobs Philippines, writing jobs from home, writing jobs Philippines 2012, rewriting jobs, writing online, online writing, freelance online writing jobs, jobs for writers Philippines, freelance writing Philippines, find writing jobs Philippines, writing for money, how to find writing jobs Philippines, online jobs Philippines, real writing jobs, jobs in Philippines, writing jobs from home, online jobs from home, writing editing jobs, online job, home jobs online, home online jobs, online jobs from home, jobs from home online, online work from home jobs, get paid online, jobs at home online, home jobs on line, get money online, money online from home, jobs that are online, online work from home opportunities, work from home online, make money online from home, money online jobs, Philippines online jobs 2012, list of online jobs in the Philippines, list of home based jobs Philippines, local jobs online Philippines, work at home jobs Philippines, real online job list